We are looking for a driven Accounts Intern with a basic understanding of financial principles and terms. Under the supervision of the Accounting Officer, the Accounts Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping, and assist with other accounting activities.
1. Assisting with research, filing, data entry, recording, and maintaining accurate complete financial records.
2. Preparing financial reports such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents
3. Handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity and honesty
4. Working with bookkeeping records
5. Monitor any discrepancies in payment and record any returns
6. Speak to vendors about payments and refunds
7. Track all payments made for tax preparation and follow up on returns
1. Must be a graduate of accounting or related field
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills
3. Proximity to Chevron is key.
4. Using accounting software and Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel)/data entry
5. Cash management
Use job title as the subject of the mail.