We are seeking for an experienced, energetic, proactive Administrative Manager (WHO HAS THE ABILITY TO SPEAK CHINESE) who will be in charge of coordinating an organization’s administration system, general workflows and developing procedures to make a workplace more efficient.
1. Transform (translate/localize) high-level texts from the source language (Chinese to English and vice versa) to the target language while maintaining the original language’s style and tone.
3. Provide quality control for localized and translated materials.
4. Ensure the management of any bookings for lost or found items, damages, or scrapping in the SAP inventory, including
5. Uses Microsoft Office to create basic reporting that compiles departmental statistics.
6. Updates the team on daily requirements and plans
7. Guiding the organization’s activities
8. Identifying opportunities to improve a business’ policies or objectives
9. Ensuring a company is operating securely and effectively
10. Preparing and reviewing operational reports
11. Leading and/or participating in meetings
12.Assisting managers in compiling annual budget information and reports
13. Maintaining all policies and procedures manuals
14. Hiring and training administrative staff
15. Delegating tasks to administrative assistants
16. Creating personnel folders for new hires
17. Monitoring and projecting staffing needs
18. Overseeing department budget planning and development
19. Managing and maintaining all department databases
20. Performing clerical accounting and general office duties as needed
21. Developing strong relationships with cross-functional teams and departments
1) BSc in relevant qualification
2) At least 4 years of experience
3) Proficiency or native proficiency in specified language (Chinese) and English. Foreign languages are advantageous.
4) Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills in English and the target language (Chinese).
5) Familiar with desktop programs including Microsoft Office 365 and online information research (MS Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook).
6) The capacity to communicate with people at various levels and resolve problems in a responsible and ethical manner (excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication across teams)
7) Must be able to work both individually and in a team.
8) Good time management abilities are necessary to prioritize tasks, multitask, and meet deadlines for employment, service level agreements, and established goals.
9) Must be proactive, highly motivated, and optimistic in attitude. Must be inquisitive and investigative by nature.
Use job title as the subject of the mail.