n this role, you may create logical designs, describe the deployment of the designs on a physical platform, translate logical designs into systems artifacts, recognize alternatives and propose choices throughout the creation of the logical and physical design including methodologies. You will be required to create new proof of concepts and mentor the development teams on new architectures and technologies.
Your primary focus will be on the administration of the Apigee platform. As your Apigee Certification indicates, you are familiar with the concepts and configuration of both the cloud and micro-gateway environments.
● Integration to REST and SOAP interfaces.
● Security policies, especially OAuth 2.0
● Traffic Management, including routing and load-balancing
● Exposure to Monetization would be advantageous
● Change management and CI/CD tools
Requirements / Educational Qualifications
● Either a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or equitable years of broad work experience. (multi- discipline)
● 10+ years of software development preferred, with at least 3 in Internetfacing applications
● Strong knowledge of node.js, JSON and REST services
● Excellent communication skills in person and over the phone
● Experienced in delivering applications through the entire SDLC process
● Experienced in QA testing and Performance testing techniques
● Experienced in working with infrastructure teams to set up servers
● candidate should hold at least one current Apigee certification and have at least 3 years of hands-on API proxy development, API management using Apigee