DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Concerned with creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share.
● Keep track of spending, and make reviews and real-time adjustments necessary for optimizing all media campaign efforts
● Translation of key research reports into strategic recommendations.
● Oversees market trends and supervises multiple external agencies in developing
creative advertising, high-impact promotions, and media planning while
ensuring that the right messages are delivered on the product and services.
● Meet with the project team regularly to review project deliverables and
● Liaise with other executive heads on the implementation of the company’s
strategic and operational plans, Supports the overall process of management and corporate decision-making, and contribute to the refinement of the company’s vision and strategy.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
● Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in similar field.
● The need to engage in analytics to come up with appropriate courses of action,
and produce written and multimedia content and tasks accordingly.
● Client Management.
● Exhibit Technical understanding and problem-solving skills.
● Have a familiarity with the knowledge of digital and online marketing methods.
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to network.
● Strong attention to detail.
● IT skills, including social media and video editing.
● Creativity, writing and design skills.
● Ability to multitask.