Minimum Qualification: HND/BSc
Working days:Monday – Saturday
Working Hours: 8:30am to 6pm
– Develops, Maintains, and General management of the business operations
– Management of Office Supplies and Facilities
– Resolve issues between customers and companies when escalate
– Manage payment confirmation
– Oversee logistics partner relationship
– Handle stock intake on the ERP Register and upload inventory on the ERP and the website
– 2 to 3 years of experience in the managerial/supervisory department of an organization.
– Must be proficient with MS Suite and google workspace.
– Organisational skills and ability to multitask.
– Excellent reading and verbal communication.