We are a financial technology company specializing in the building of tailored solutions to empower businesses.
We are seeking a dynamic and goal- oriented Chief Technology Officer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for outlining the company’s technological vision, implementing technology strategies, decisions regarding the technological interests of a company and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company’s business needs.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
• The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will be responsible for developing and leading the execution of technology strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships aligned to business goals.
• Evaluate and implement new technologies, systems, and infrastructure for competitive advantage.
• Provide strategic leadership to drive and support business growth and revenues.
• Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations.
• Innovate and implement technology solutions with focus on cost optimization.
• Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape.
• Provide visible leadership for the company within the technology community.
• Understand customer domain and needs and the right technology and products to outperform on customer requirements.
• Manage global compliance across all payment platforms.
• Manage all technology assets with the right teams to ensure optimum return of investment using the ITIL framework — including availability, quality, performance, capacity management, financial management, change management, risk management, incident and problem management and license management.
• Build payments landscape, upgrade plan /roadmap to support business growth and innovation.
• Software developer with experience in designing, developing, and maintaining different software systems ranging from card payment solutions for Android POS terminals, to Android phones with MPOS and multi-tenant platform systems.
• Ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Minimum of 5 years in an IT role, in an executive-level/managerial position.
• B.SC in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science required, (MBA preferred). Other required qualifications for this role include.