Experience: Minimum of 2 years Experience as a Client Relations Officer
1. Handling incoming and outgoing calls and emails according to standards.
2. Taking responsibility for resolving customers’ complaints or issues.
3. Follow up with the appropriate unit as regards the status of customer complaint resolution.
4. Reporting, tracking and ensuring final resolution of customers’ issues.
5. Attending, follow up and resolving customer complaints and inquiries.
6. Identify and introduce products and services to new and existing clients.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Minimum BSc or its equivalent in any related field.
* Experienced in handling retail (is an advantage).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
* Hardworking, Diligent, Smart and Intelligent.