As a Content Writer, you will:
• Design, build and maintain our online community across all platforms including Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
• Write clear and error-free content for social media pages, blog posts, newsletters and press releases that reflects the company’s voice that converts as many followers as possible into loyal customers.
• Create written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to engage with it.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences to inform your monthly concepts.
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
• Remain abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
• Monitoring user engagement and escalate immediately when there are issues for quick resolve.
• Engage and network with stakeholders and Industry professionals to build brand reputation.
• Track and report the performance metric of all social media campaigns including Influencer campaigns, social media contests, etc. (Including impressions, profile visits, reach, likes shares).
Must-Have for the position:
• B.Sc. in English, Communications, Marketing, Arts or any related field
• At least 2 years of experience in copywriting and managing social media accounts.
• Good video editing skills and familiarity with tools like In-stories, Mojo, In-shot etc.
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Good content marketing skills
Social Media Savvy
Interested applicants should send their CVs to r[email protected] with the role as the subject of the mail.