• Manage incoming calls, emails, and chats from customers
• Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to customers
• Resolve customer complaints in a timely and effective manner
• Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and resolve any outstanding issues
• Maintain customer records by updating account information and documenting interactions
• Communicate and coordinate with internal teams to resolve customer issues
Candidates should possess a HND/B.Sc in any discipline with relevant work experience in customer service or any related field.
Qualified candidates must be available to resume immediately.