There is a need to hire a data analyst for our sales team to interpret and extract large amounts of sales data, assist the team with market strategies and business decisions,
optimize sales processes and increase business outcomes.
1. Manage various sales department data and BD performance rankings:
2. Require a high level of proficiency in Excel table processing, and the ability to handle data quickly;
3. Responsible for data analysis and report writing to support company business development;
4.Summarize sales data regularly, develop data analysis plans, and submit reports promptly;
5. Assist superiors in completing various tasks.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Data Analysis, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or related fields;
2. Proficient in data processing software such as Excel, with strong sensitivity and processing capabilities for data;
3. Strong logical thinking and data analysis skills, able to independently analyze and solve problems;
4. Good communication and teamwork skills, able to effectively communicate with various departments;
5. Patient and meticulous, rigorous in work, with high requirements for data accuracy;
6. Stable personality, enjoys peace and quiet, able to endure the loneliness of handling data alone;
7. Able to adapt to a high-intensity work rhythm and accept appropriate overtime in e-commerce
8. Experience in data analysis in the fast-moving consumer goods industry is preferred.
Use Job Title As Header