•Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary
• Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
• Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
• Patching of network and phones
• Making of Cat 5 Enetwork cables were necessary
• Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained
• Exchange server mailbox maintenance including archiving mailboxes
• Providing support for MAC and PC
efficient IT support to all our business clients. The department is also responsible for resolving any IT-related faults
diagnostics, plus enhancing and developing the IT support service offered to our numerous business clients.
•The post holder will provide effective Technical support across all aspects of the business and will provide back up and
•Desktop operating systems, and the Network environment plus general maintenance of all IT-related
•Diagnose and resolve technical issues for internal and external customers
•Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
•Setting up and configuring network monitoring software on servers, desktops, laptops and mobile devices
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for problem-solving.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration.
Detail-oriented approach to work, ensuring accuracy in all cost assessments.
Professional certifications relevant to job functions are a plus.
Minimum of 3 years working experience