Our client, a med spa is looking to hire an operations officer who will be responsible for independently managing the day to day activity of the business
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company’s policies
• Create and update records and database with personnel and other data.
• Supervise staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
• Monitor end of day sales report.
• Check performance of staff as regarding customer satisfaction
• Compilation of customer data so as to monitor continuity in treatment and overall patronage and to send good will messages as and when needed.
• Making sure prices are updated and products are available to all our centers.
• B.Sc or HND in an field
• Minimum of 2 years practical experience in a similar role.
• Preferably a male
• Excellent knowledge of Ms office and ERP software