– Manage orders, supply chain, and delivery operations with zero errors.
– Collate delivery/payment data and orders data.
– Coordinate communication with supply/delivery riders.
– Ensure efficient time scheduling and production planning.
– Implement strategies for operational efficiency and cost reduction.
– Maintain compliance with health, safety, and environmental standards.
– Train and supervise operations staff for high-quality work.
– Analyze performance metrics and promptly address operational issues.
⁃ Previous experience as an Operations manager
⁃ Attention to details and problem solving
⁃ Strong communication and leadership abilities.