Salary: Very Attractive
– B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields..
Responsible for developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies to drive business growth and increase revenue especially in the eCommerce business area. Play a senior role in the Sales and Marketing team, monitor market trends, analyze customer needs, and identify opportunities for product promotion and market expansion. Researches and develops marketing opportunities and plans, and implements new sales strategy.
– 5 – 8 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
– Experience in the eCommerce business area will be an advantage.
– Strong understanding of Sales and Marketing principles and strategies.
– Proven track record of achieving sales targets and revenue growth.
– Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Leadership and supervision skills.
– Sound presentation and communication skills.
– Persuasion and influencing skills.
– Sound Networking skill.
– Highly creative and innovative.
– Sound research and analysis skills.
– Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
– Develop and execute Sales and Marketing plans to meet company targets and objectives.
– Monitor market trends, identify potential opportunities, and adjust strategies accordingly.
– Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans for an eCommerce business.
– Manage and motivate the Sales and Marketing Team to achieve individual and team goals.
– Build and maintain relationships with key customers and partners.
– Conduct market research and competitor analysis to gain insight and stay ahead in the market.
– Develop and deliver sales presentations and proposals to potential clients.
– Collaborate with the product development team to provide input on customer needs and market trends.
– Report on the activities of the sales and marketing team, develop performance metrics, and track performance.
– Monitor and analyze sales performance metrics to identify areas of improvement.
– Gather, analyze, and summarize market data and trends and make recommendations to Management.
– Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activities.
– Develop marketing and sales budgets and manage team expenditures.