• Applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-3 years proven work experience as a social media manager.
• Must be digital savvy with proficiency in social media analytics / performance metrics including reach, engagement, response rate, conversation rate, and community growth.
• Understand social media architectures and how content works on a social web.
• Creative mind set with hands-on tooling in graphic design, video editing and imagery.
• Must be proficient in SEO content writing / management.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, good communicator and a team player with ability to work flexible hours.
• Oversee the development and delivery of the social media content marketing plan/calendar.
• Analyse the performance of content based on multiple Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as unique views, conversion rates, and the average time on page
• Monitor social media channels and respond appropriately to posts / comments and identify issues that require escalation.
• Develop and deliver social media and marketing contents/campaigns across all the social media platforms.
• Research, generate and develop contents suitable for social media use, this includes background research on products, programmes, and target demographics.
• Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (text, images, video, or infographics) to build stronger connections and encourage community members to take action.
• Expand audience reach with key strategies of turning audiences into followers, followers into customers, partners and/or sponsors.
• Optimize content for keywords and hashtags that perform in top search results
• Proofread all contents to adhere to in-house style guide and brand voice.
• Stay up to date with various methods to create engaging and attractive content.
• Constantly suggesting and orientating staffers and entire organization on social media opportunities for radical operational growth.