We are looking for an organized, experienced store keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
To be successful as a store keeper you must be able to multitask and perform while remaining professional with customers. A good store keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
• Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly.
• Managing and training store staff.
• Planning promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
• Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
• Mediating any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalating the situation.
• A high school qualification/ND or equivalent.
• Must be organized and punctual.
• Well-presented and professional.
• Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Mode of Application:
Qualified and interested applicants should send CVs to: [email protected] with job role as the subject of the mail.