1. Work closely with hiring managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of their talent needs and to ensure their needs and goals are met.
2. Manage the full recruiting lifecycle, from screening and sourcing to interviewing and final offer negotiation
3. Team management: motivate and coach team members with effective leadership styles.
Skills and Qualification:
1. Minimum of 3 years of working experience in HR/ recruitment functions, including over 1 year in a consulting firm.
2. Strong leadership and clear communication style with different levels of staff and managers
3. Good time management, problem analysis, and solving ability
4. Proactive, mature, attention to detail, and results-oriented.
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST