We are looking for a young and vibrant IT Sales Executive who will handle the sales ofIT solutions including software, hardware, and services to new or existing customers in
order to achieve revenue targets. Customers are usually technology buyers fromorganizations such as banks, insurance companies, retailers, wholesalers, telcos,
manufacturers as well as education institutions and government organizations. The ITSales Executive maintains the client relationships, provides pre-sales and after-sales support.
advice, and is a key contact point for customers.The position requires an individual to have good business acumen with a broad
understanding of Information Technology. The IT Sales Executive should also be a goodteam player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
An IT Sales Executive is expected to:
● Identify and develop new business through networking and prospectingtechniques.
● Engage in cold-calling to create interest in company products and services,generate new business leads, and arrange customer meetings.
● Understand customers’ business needs and challenges and position therelevant solutions that address those needs.
● Persuade potential buyers that a product or service best satisfies their needsregarding quality, price, and service delivery while managing customer objections.
● Develop a pipeline by using the company’s sales methodology and processes.
● Manage sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle.
● Ensure accurate and timely forecasting and reporting for management visibility.
● Meet or exceed individual sales targets while contributing to overall teamtargets as set by management.
● Meet KPIs related to selling efforts and customer calls or visits.● Attend and contribute to team meetings and report progress towards achieving
account or go-to-market strategies with management and peers.● Maintain strategic relationships with existing customers and upsell/cross-sell by
promoting product upgrades, additional complementary technologies orsolutions, etc.
● Maintain strategic partnerships with technology vendors and distributors.
● Respond to tender documents and write proposals as well as any supporting documentation.
● Support marketing activities by attending company events and trade shows.